Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

About Crip AKA Jeffrey P Rodefer:

Started by Maxx, Jan 03, 14, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

If you'd like share some feelings for Crip, this would be the place to do so for now! We are still trying to deal with the loss!

Kind Regards,
His Friends

Scrubmeister

So sorry to hear of Jeff's passing. May he rest in peace.

Never met him in person but have known him from forums for some years now.

He did a custom theme for our website a few years ago which we love.

I was always amazed at what he could do despite his disability. A gifted person who readily shared with others.

Skhilled

I am at a total loss for words. You were a good friend! May God always keep you close!

bigguy

My condolences to his family and all his friends. May Crip find peace and be happy. i can't stop thinking about all the work he did and the times I talked to him. He was a really good guy. I am proud to call him a friend. I will miss him. Rest In Peace

aura

my goodness...
there are no words... i know in my heart that Crip is in the arms of our Lord, safe without pain with his family, but somehow that doesnt stop tears running down my cheeks.
I havent known Crip that long since July last year i think, but in that time He become a friend, He helped me so much to learn to be confident about my board, he gave so freely of his time and wouldnt take a cent when he helped me fix up something i did.  I come here today to send him a pm as i havent seen him for a few days.
What a good and wonderful Man, one of lifes true gentleman.
my thoughts are with his family and Maxx and ZarPrime at this time.  Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

aura

ZarPrime

Thank you Aura.  I know Jeff liked you.  Maxx and I are still in shock at this point.  We knew he had been having more than the usual amount of health problems lately but it still doesn't lessen the shock.  It's going to take me a couple of days, at least, to be able to function properly again.

ZarPrime

aura

be gentle on yourselves you need to time to get over the shock and loss.

i liked him a lot, he was a dear man

hugs

lurkalot

Such sad news, I can't believe Jeff's gone.  I'll miss chatting to him over at tp.net.

RIP Jeff.

willemjan

I just heard the news today. I didnt believe it at first. RIP dear Jeff!

I dont know if you still know who I am. A few years ago I was a support helper here. If there is anything I can do, just send me an pm or mail.

Maxx

Welcome Back Bro!

Yes we remember, that's why I approved you as soon as I saw your Nick, and thanks for your comments and concerns!

regards,
Maxx

willemjan

Thank you. I'm still a bit in shock. Can't imagine how you guys feel. I wish you and Crip's family all God's strenght.

Ken.

Nolt

I hope you're in better place now.
I didn't know you Jeff, but you did a lot of great job, help many people with your themes and good advices. We, SMF community will not forget about you!
Rest in peace friend.

Lionfish Lair

I couldn't believe my luck when I found a theme that fit my website so PERFECTLY! When the new SMF platform came out, I wanted to update but my theme created by Jeff wasn't updated to come with me. So, I never did the deed. Now that I HAVE to update, I'm lucky enough that Jeff updated my theme!

He will always be in the left lower corner of my website. RIP Crip. Thank you for everything.