Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 516
Total: 516

Legend R4 - Odd alignment issue

Started by emjay, Jan 25, 11, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

I seem to be having an odd issue with certain posts going all squiffy when using the Legend R4 theme

Please check http://www.paradines.com/ind/index.php?topic=2848.0 for an example of what I mean. I've tried playing with all the settings I can find in SMF but nothing seems to help.

Crip

i'm not helping you until you add MY copyright back on Legend theme.....

regards..

[attachment deleted by admin]
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

second one in a weeks time ummmm!

regards,
Maxx

emjay

Hey there, not sure why you was seeing that since it's a fully untouched version of Legend4 that was the default theme. I had removed it from the one we was modifying. I'm sorry I did not know that needed to be left there, the copyright change was due to the contents of the site and not your theme and I will make sure we leave your copyright info in there.

willemjan

I don't see anything wrong in the coding. What I can imagine is that it is because of the missing avatar of Chunk Norris. Get him to change his avatar in an existing one. I think it will be fixed then ;)

emjay

Hey there,

I just tried turning all avatars off to test, it's better now but still going odd in places.

willemjan

Show me some more examples please.

And some more info. When did it go wrong, what did you do before it went wrong, what mods do you have installed etc...

emjay

Hmm I think you may be onto something with the avatars, I forgot I had javascript turned off (had some error during upgrade to SMF 2.0 and was told to do this)

Now i've turned javascript back on it looks fine with the avatars off. I have the option in TP to resize avatars with javascript so I guess that may be causing the issue. I'll turn that off and force people to upload their own avatars which the server can then resize.

willemjan

I just tried the default theme on your site, and that shows fine. It must indeed be an theme issue... Could you attach your index.template.php

Crip

yeah right ..
http://www.paradines.com/smf/    huh??
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.