Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

To bring to your attention

Started by willemjan, Nov 17, 10, 09:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willemjan

I would like to bring this to your attention since you are using Tiny Portal, Crip:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=409479.msg2853297#new

Maxx

Thanks for sharing this update, and I was most certain the He'd be looking in new directions as I have been communicating with him and with Crip also and the fact that the Community style web is also changing fast, and the demands are moving along with these changes! However much we all love the things we've been doing all these years all the great coding and graphics and art work, is slowly being chcnged by newer HTML/CSS/XHTML and PHP and less use of theme and or skin imaging. making fast page loading and more room for the user images and content.

So in short we must all be reading up and playing with new ideas and new coding and it's really fun stuff to do so, looking forward is the the I'm going also!

But for those whom are worried, I my eyes  there will be some time yet before it all happens and so don't be alarmed and there will be lots of those who will be always supporting the SMF and Themes and those whom are adapting their mods and themes to fit the changes as many are already doing, We only need to get use to those changes and learn a bit more about them!

IMHO...

Regards,
Maxx

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.