News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 190
Total: 190

blazedark

Started by aura, Feb 01, 14, 10:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aura

ZarPrime thankyou *S*

Maxx to me its only showing on the left hand side of the forum

Maxx

OK I got it give me sec. there are 3 css file in that theme :)

regards,
Maxx

aura

sorry Maxx its super late here and im most likely not making sense, basically i want it so its centered in the forum, so it shows on either side of the board.

on my computer its showing on half the board all the way down the left side.

thankyou so much for your help

aura

aura

aura

jumps up and down oohh thankyou its perfect Maxx....

Maxx

You are very welcome and Jim your correct, I need to read better, or get new eyes lol!.. but this theme has 3 css file that all need to be changed this why, I'm glad I got to visit the site!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Really?  I knew it had 2 CSS files because it's a multicolor theme.  I didn't know it had 3 though.

Jim

Maxx

Yes the index.css plus the to selectable shades!

I don't have any of them installed, so it's best they give us a URL to have a look see. I have too many themes of my own, I'm test them on about 3 or 4 different sites! plus live is best and easier for me to trouble shoot!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

aura

guess what you two clever gentleman *grins*

i got it working, i am hoping to get my banners all done today so i can swap over to valentines theme till after that day of commerical greed ... opps did i say that.

thanks so much for both your help, i was able to figure it out from the help you both gave me, honestly many could learn from the way people are treated here, when one is looking for support to learn and they get spoken to like they are a pain in the neck/totally stupid/waste of time etc its very off putting, but that NEVER happens here.

i am so glad i found this forum, got to know Jeff a tiny wee bit, enough for him to be special to me and now you two. *S*

thanks again.

hugs
aura