Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 461
Total: 461

Happy Holidays!!!

Started by Skhilled, Dec 24, 12, 10:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays to everyone and their families and friends!

I wish you all the best in the coming New Year!  :D

Crip

Merry Christmas Everyone. :)
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

Me 3..

Hope all or any Family and Friends, Have the Very best at these times of the Year, and Very Positive New year!

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Well said all.  :)

Hope you were all on Santas "nice" list.

ZarPrime

Hanukkah 2012 began in the evening of Saturday, December 8 and ended in the evening of Sunday, December 16.  Kwanzaa 2012 begins on Wednesday, December 26 and ends on Tuesday, January 1.  Most, but not all, Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.  For me, it has always been this way.  For others, it may be different, possibly something as simple as a celebration of the time when Winter has reached it's peak and is heading towards Spring (the Winter Solstice).  The bottom line is that it is a time of celebration and has been for a very long time.  Each Human Being should be permitted to celebrate the season, or not, on the date or dates of their choice.  That I choose to celebrate it today should not matter to anyone else nor do I begrudge anyone who cares to celebrate the season in their own way.  It is everyone's choice.

Today, I choose to celebrate Christmas as the birth of Jesus, the day that God chose to send his infant son to us.  For those who choose not to, I wish you all a very Happy Holiday but for me, It's Merry Christmas all the way.  We should all be free to celebrate it in our own way.

I will never forget the several times that I listened to the late, great Paul Harvey relaying his Christmas message to everyone, the story of "The Man and the Birds".  It gave meaning to why I celebrate Christmas and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did then, and still do, every Christmas.  Listen to it on Youtube at this link (
http://youtu.be/ddai8rkXWRs) or just listen to it here, again your choice.