News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

Dark Theme test for SMF2.1 Beta

Started by Maxx, Nov 29, 14, 10:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

I started a few days ago on a Dark theme for the SMF 2.1 Beta, I know it early in the game but I don't really see much, That need be change in the theme layout, so if You'd like to see what I'm up to you may visit here:

http://smf21.surfacethemes.com/index.php
it modeled after My surface 31 theme for 2.0 +

Please not needs lots of work yet!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

That looks real nice Maxx. The selection of colors works very well together. :gp:

Maxx

Thanks Jim,
hope your in Good health and if you sign in you can text the features it has standard on the 2.1 Beta, drop down, real cool!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

I will do that Maxx. I think you sent me the login info. I'lol check that out. :2up:

Maxx

I started this up new again, because of the latest release , so your need to register.
I emulated TP 1.08,  and ezportal. But both need work, and SMF is noty receaving mods yet until the RC version I guess. but I don't many issues with upgrading the TP, but Bloc is worked on something, but won't be the same. I like the tp as it is, with some updates. though!

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

Jim, Have you looked at my Video Share site???
http://smt-source.com

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Not lately. The last time I looked, it wasn't up. I guess I should check it out again, huh?

Maxx

Yes hope you like it as I do..I like it better than Youtube, got 3099 videos and more to come soon!

a bit of something for every on, there are so many geo resticted videos on Hulu and others, so I have some for other countries to enjoy also. takes time but I like it!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

I just watched the lip-sync battle from the Jimmy Fallon show on there. Hilarious !!!

ZarPrime

Bloc posted this on earlier over at TP. I think you will like it.