Users: 0
Guests: 78
Total: 78

A blue Flagrantly?

Started by voyager, Jun 06, 11, 02:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voyager

willemjan

Ok, found anotherone. Upload this one, and backup the old file again ;)

There is an </div> missing, but not sure where... LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

voyager

willemjan

Ok, this is my last try

[attachment deleted by admin]

voyager

I fixed the width issue, BTW.

voyager

Still just text on the quick login box.

ZarPrime

Well, I'm running a little behind and it seems like you fixed the width issue but, for those people who might be searching for an answer to it ...

Go to Admin Configuration while using the theme, and select "Current Theme".  There is a setting in there to set the Forum Width as shown below ...

Forum width:
Set the forum width. Examples: 950px, 80%, 1240px.

willemjan

Thats what I was trying to fix LOL. 1 step at a time. What did you do to fix it?

ZarPrime

While using the theme, go to Admin --> Configuration and select "Current Theme" from the menu.  You set the width of the theme there.  Click this image below to see it ...

ZarPrime

ZarPrime

Quote from: voyager on Jun 06, 11, 10:49:33 AM
Oh, one more thing, how do you replace the character on the linktree? Some themes have one that works (such as Threads), but this one shows up as a box on my limited character set, so I'd prefer to use one that has a better chance of being more universally recognized.

E-P1.net - The Original Micro Four Thirds Community � Who's Online

So many issues.  I know Crip knows exactly how to fix this but I would have to search the Forum here to find the answer because I don't recall what it is right now.  What is your default Forum Language?  English, English-utf8, or what?

ZarPrime