Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 469
Total: 469

Getting good feedback on my BR site

Started by Ron Austin, Jul 03, 12, 02:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Austin

I created a web site for our local ham radio club at http://suwanneearc.org and am getting feedback saying what a great site it is.  I owe it all to SMF, TP, BR and Maxx.  Thanks everyone.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Scrubmeister

Maxx

Thank you guys but it all starts with a great theme...Jeff!
@Ron Thanks Bro!

We help out when we can!

regards,
Maxx

Ron Austin

A few days ago I attempted to add the Shout Box, hoping it might generate some activity on the site.  I created a block and tried the Single Shout.  That didn't work so I made a post about it here in this forum.  The next day I got a new member on the site - Lurkalot.  Noting that he was from out of country, and with the name Lurkalot, I figured him to be a spammer.  Rather than not approving his membership, I sent him an email asking why he was joining and it turns out he was Mick, a member of the TP support team.  LOL.  He gave me instructions on how to create the Shout Box and then sent new files so that the box would look good on the dark theme.  Thanks a lot Mick and TP.

Maxx

yes I think the TPSout box css was the one I made a while back and Jim and I are still working on improving on that! ...its a small word my friend and we all get around it!

regards,
Maxx