Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

Future of this forum?

Started by Scrubmeister, Jun 03, 14, 08:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Start with a list of things needed and prioritize them. Then go from there.

Maxx

Nah... that's not the problem at all. I have no problem with things like that. Just can't say here for now!
and I did allot of explaining above.

I could have had this site up at my site along time ago, if were that simple  :)

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

Very Special thanks to our New Admin:
Scrubmeister For saving the site for us, a true friend indeed! I know Jeff would be very pleased as well, I can not explain how to thanks you enough, my Friend!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Thanks Scrubby. You'really a genius. We'lol be talking soon Bro'.

ZarPrime

Scrubmeister

Saving this site seemed like the right thing to do.

Jeff (Crip) was an inspiration to myself and many others. He also created so many wonderful themes that others use on their websites. Although he may be gone he deserves credit for all his work.  O0

Gone but not forgotten.  :)

Maxx

Thanks Friend and I still feel He's with us at times, and even though I may have seemed negitive about keep the site, it was because of many things, but always want to start one up for him just in case, We/I, could not get this one back> !

The last time I talked with Brothers wife, He said He gave me a big smile, when I call at the hospital, we talked allot on daily bases, keeping each other going lol! :up:

I told Him that Great Warrior spirits, will walk among us forever and shall never be forgotten!

regards,
Maxx