News:

Keeping Crip's dream alive is our mission! :)

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 222
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

Zarprime

Started by Scrubmeister, Feb 15, 18, 11:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrubmeister

Zarprime was an Admin here and Crip's friend for many years. He hadn't been here for some time but we knew he was having some health issues. Neither Maxx or I realized that Jim had passed away.

Ken over on Skhilled's site filled me in on the details and gave me this link: https://www.ourfamilyforum.org/FamilyForum/index.php?topic=3945.0 also Jim's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jim.halley.9 Special Thanks to Ken for that information.

Zarprime (Jim) was a valued friend and member here at Cripzone and will be greatly missed.

Skhilled

I just saw that his b-day is the 11th. I've been meaning to look it up and make sure to add it to b-day wishes along with everyone else.

I saw it on Ken's site. ;)

Scrubmeister

Thanks Shilled

Zar was a valued caretaker of this site.  O0

Skhilled

Hmmm, after re-reading the topic on Ken's site (which I now remember reading back then) His sister said he died on the 4th. I just posted on Ken's site about the dates...

Ken.

When I did the OP over on my site it may have caused some confusion on the date of Jim's passing, below is a quote of my response to Skhilled when he raised the issue so that we could make sure the correct dates were being used.
Quote from: Ken on Jul 11, 23, 08:59:48 PM
Steve, it's been sometime now so I'm not sure of the details of the time line and my OP, but as a guess my post came out on the day of, or the day after I found out that Jim had died.
In any case his sister Pam has the correct date and for whatever reason my post came out seven days later.

... and this; I posted this on  July 12, 2016 after receiving a message from Jim's sister:
"Just received this note on FB from Pam Facemyer, Jim's sister:"

QuoteHe fell or just could not get up one day and we found him a few days later. So he went to the hosp and was there for a while then they moved him to a nurcing home.  He was there for a couple weeks then there wanted to release him but was not better so my dad moved him to hospice house and we thought he was getting better but he just took a turn for the worse  on the 4th. and passed away that morning.  He fought hard. But lost the battle.  Thank you for contacting me.  Please keep in touch...

Ken.

BTW...
I just went back in time to read about another fun time with both Jim and Jeff when we set up a TP get-together on Skype back in 2010.
Here's a quote of my post over on OFF.

QuoteAgree with that! Seems like only yesterday.
Same with Jeff, I still remember fondly the posting and Skype connections we had with both Jim and Jeff back in September, 2010 as detailed in This Topic.