News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

Hello Sticky

Started by Maxx, Jan 08, 14, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Take Good care ... avoid salt and sugar, makes you want more water.. guess you know this. Remember put your dishes in some thing that can catch some rain, or snow if it does ! eat out of the can sometimes again low salt/sodium >

Good luck!

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Zar - So sorry to hear this.

Hope things get better soon.

aura

i hope you are all doing well *S*

life has me busy at the moment, we have had some super hot weather and the other day the capital of our state was on the news as the hottest place in the world.

i just woke up to the smell of smoke, it seems the night air has blanketed us in smoke from a bush fire which is some distance from me, but the smoke is not good, in my thoughts right now are all those who are in the path of it.

how is everyone doing?

Maxx

Hello Friend and please take care, on this side we are all freezing ...Yes the world is changing fast and I wish for everyone s safety and to get prepared for these changes. Store up on water, paper plates spoons and paper towels, wipes and empty gallon jogs containers and first aid supplies... it's too late when tragedy strikes near you, everyone goes nuts and panics. flash light, portable radios and such.

Just try to get prepared, not scared!

regards,
Maxx

Zacharia

Just thought I'd say hello  :) Same old Zach just a different avatar it's the original real Zacharia regards and stay good all

Maxx

Hi Zach.. hope your good !

regards,
Maxx

aura

Thanks Maxx  :sb:

Hello Zach its lovely to meet you :)

aura

hope everyone is doing well...

trying to keep cool here, going to be a very hot one tomorrow

Maxx

Hi Arua!

And it warming up here a bit ,,, not like your area, we are still in winter land :)

hope your doing good as well!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Hello Aura,

I would love to be there to visit with you for, oh, about 3 or 4 months.  We are in the middle of a heat wave ourselves right now.  I just checked the temperature here this morning and it's 36° Fahrenheit, which is about 2.22° Celsius.  Earlier this week, the temperature hovered right around 0° Fahrenheit, which is about -17.78° Celsius.  Lovely weather, you know ▬▬►http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/west-virginia/charleston-2378317/

I hope you're doing good as well, and staying cool. :crazy2:

ZarPrime