News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 103
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

What are Your favorite Crip Themes?

Started by Maxx, Mar 20, 11, 11:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Please let us know what Your favorite Crip themes are and what you like best about them?

You can list as many as you like! But you need not describe them all just your favorite ones!

Thanks and regards,
Maxx

Linda

Hello,
My most favorite Crip Theme is Flagrant  :smitten:
What I like about it: the nice colours and a very nice navigationbar but I changed the logo to the leftside and the memberinfo to the right.
I use that theme already one year now on my forum and most members also love it.

Maxx

Linda,

Thanks for your input and feedback, and finally someone shows some gratitude and appreciation enough to reply here... again thank you!

regards,
Maxx

jjzx2sr

I personally like the Anecdota and the CZ 2011 myself then again anything he makes is amazing.

willemjan

I love 2 tone. The colour blends are great! I allways personalize theme's so that they match the people I make the site for. And all of Crip's themes are great for that!

Crip

I love Ambassador theme , love the dark & gold together + i always wanted a theme like it so , i made one. :P
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

alpheus

Anecdota, Mobile1 and Orangeline :D I installed all of them.

mossy

I love Ambassador theme as well but it does not work with SMF 1.1.13 bummer. But it is the best good on you keep up the good work.

Mossy

Thomllama

Been using your Headlines theme on the biking site with SMF1.x but really like Cracked... was a great base start for me to edit to make the CTNEMBA site with 2.0 gold software.... ;)  Made is green and tan's instead of all black/gray but had to do very little to achieve it!!

going to go live with it in a few days... thanks for making my life MUCH easier!!!  O0

here's a little sample...

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.