Question about Black Rain v 2 for SMF 2.0

Started by Waylon, Jun 17, 11, 02:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Waylon

Quote from: Maxx on Jun 18, 11, 07:02:37 PM
Yes that looks super !
Thank you!

Is there a way to fix the popup PM alert not working?

ZarPrime

Waylon,

That PM alert not working is usually because of a browser setting, available of course by your members in their own browsers.  For instance, I get those PM alerts all the time but they don't work because I have popups turned off in my browser.  However, it does alert me to check my messages. ;)

ZarPrime

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

There is an email popup alert at the SMF site, not certain if it's up to date though, I'm using it but have not received a PM yet, after the update to SMF 2.0..We need to give folks and chance to get their mods and themes updated!

regards,
Maxx

Waylon

I have popups allowed in my browser (Firefox) and yet it won't open a new window no matter what. (??)

Quote from: ZarPrime on Jun 19, 11, 09:37:43 AM
Waylon,

That PM alert not working is usually because of a browser setting, available of course by your members in their own browsers.  For instance, I get those PM alerts all the time but they don't work because I have popups turned off in my browser.  However, it does alert me to check my messages. ;)

ZarPrime

ZarPrime

Do the popups work in the SMF default theme (Curve)?  In other words, is this only happening with the Black Rain v2 theme?

ZarPrime

Waylon

Quote from: ZarPrime on Jun 19, 11, 11:28:48 AM
Do the popups work in the SMF default theme (Curve)?  In other words, is this only happening with the Black Rain v2 theme?
I'll check this shortly. There's another thing that users have reported to me (please attached image.).

After entering a user name in the registration form and moving to the next field, the username field goes white. The name is no longer visible.

The people at the SMF forum seem to think it's a CSS issue in the Black Rain style sheet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Crip

I can get you the code for that Reg. , only two lines -- Alrighty?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Waylon

Quote from: Crip on Jun 20, 11, 07:14:17 AM
I can get you the code for that Reg. , only two lines -- Alrighty?
Thank you, that would be great.